TLX | Lighter Color than RLX, so it Exposes 20% Faster and is Easier to Register on the Press
TLX is a multi-purpose high speed diazo photopolymer direct emulsion. Lighter color than RLX, so it exposes 20% faster and is easier to register on the press.
TLX's 38% solids content provides better stencil build per coat, excellent bridging of coarse mesh, and faster drying. TLX has superb coating properties and durability, and is resistant to a wide variety of solvent- and water-based ink systems. TLX is recommended for imprinted sportswear, P-O-P, and advertising specialty printing.
- 28UFTLX 28 ounces (0.83 liters) Free Test Container from your distributor
- 1GUFTLX 1 gallon (3.785 liters)
- 5GUFTLX 5 gallons (18.927 liters)
- 50GUFTLX 55 gallons (1041 liters)
- Premeasured diazo sensitizer is included with each unit.
- Shelf life 4-6 weeks after adding diazo
- Coated mesh shelflife 4 weeks
COLORS : Pale Green | Light Blue
SOLIDS : 38%
VISCOSITY : 7,700 cps
SENSITIZER : Diazo Dual Cure
SOLVENT RESISTANCE : Excellent
WATER RESISTANCE : Excellent
305 MESH BL SPEED (EST.) : 360 seconds
305 MESH 1K MH SPEED (EST.) : 124 seconds
305 MESH 5K MH SPEED (EST.) : 24 seconds