NO. 78 HAZE REMOVER PASTE
An ink haze and stencil residue remover that is effective on most inks and emulsions. The efficiency depends on the age of the dried-in ink. Haze Remover Paste No. 78 does etch mesh surfaces.
To avoid premature rupture of your mesh, (especially worn or fine mesh), it is best to limit the application time to as short as necessary and never more than 10 minutes. Wear goggles and gloves.
Follow instructions carefully to avoid damaging mesh. Recommended for use with all Ulano Stencil systems on all mesh except natural silk and metalized polyester. For industrial use only. Very low alkaline content.
- Remove ink and stencil as usual and allow the mesh to dry.
- Stir the Haze Remover Paste No. 78 thoroughly.
- Results can be improved if the mesh is treated with the solvent of the ink before the paste is applied.
- Water on the screen or brush dilutes the action of the chemical.
- Brush the paste briskly on both sides of the dry screen with a dry, long bristle nylon brush.
- Haze Remover Paste No. 78 does etch mesh surfaces. To avoid premature rupture of the mesh, especially worn or fine mesh, it is best to limit the application time to as short as necessary.
- Let the screen stand for no more than ten minutes or the paste can damage the mesh.
- Never let No. 78 dry on the mesh.
- Rinse with a gentle spray to avoid splashing the chemical, then a power spray from both sides.